Signs of depression
Is this you?
- Feelings of sadness that don't go away after a week or two
- Sadness coupled with feelings of being hopeless, worthless, or helpless
- Loss of interest in activities that you once enjoyed
- Weight loss or gain; changes in appetite
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep, or sleeping more than usual
- Loss of energy
- Negative self-talk, low self-esteem, and feelings of worthlessness
Did any of the above look familiar?
Depression can feel like you’re at war with your mind and body. You can feel sluggish, overly negative, and like there is no joy in life. Therapy for depression can help improve mood, instill hope, and rebuild a life worth living. I want to help you, more often than not, wake up in the morning with a smile on your face.
How I Can Help
- I'll help you get to the root of your depression. We'll figure out why you feel the way you feel.
- We'll identify what your triggers are for depression
- Develop a plan to stay healthy and happy
- Understand your relationship patterns and improve them
- Set healthy boundaries to prevent depression
- Talking with a trusted therapist can provide good feedback on more positive ways to handle life’s challenges and problems.
You are not alone
According to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), approximately 24 million Americans are diagnosed with a mood disorder. The average person experiences depression or mood swings from time to time. However, when depression begins to interfere with your health, relationships, job or other responsibilities – therapy gives you the tools to reclaim your life. I want to help you!
I know you are busy, but what's more important than getting your life back on track?